We are committed to protecting your privacy
We collect the minimum amount of information about you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service. This policy indicates the type of processes that may result in data being collected about you. Your use of this website gives us the right to collect that information.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
We collect and use personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- To understand customer needs regarding our services.
- To develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers.
- To fulfill your requests for products, services or information.
- To communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available.
- To allow customers to access limited-entry areas of our site.
- To personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers.
- To protect the services, products or rights of - including but not limited to the security or integrity of our website.
- To identify and resolve technical problems concerning our site, products, and services.
We also use personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
Your Internet browser has the in-built facility for storing small files - 'cookies' - that hold information which allows a website to recognise your account. Our website takes advantage of this facility to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies but, if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties unless you permit us to do so by ticking the relevant boxes in registration or competition forms. We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with us. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent.
We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties - for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.